Members must be located in Michigan – South of Holland, Lansing, and Detroit and must be open year round.
$450 startup cost includes professional photography of your inn by our recommended professional.
Membership includes a web page for your inn on the SMIBBA web site.
All inns collect $1 per night from guests as a monthly assessment that funds the association.
Regular meetings and networking opportunities are scheduled at member inns.
Experienced innsitters will maintain a professional quality of breakfast preparation, housekeeping, scheduling, and guest registration while YOU are gone on a much needed holiday. Excellent references and resumes. Call for availability, rates, referrals and additional information. 1-517-392-0887
Thank you for considering my services to accommodate guests in your absence. No doubt you have need of time off for family or business.
I have owned my own B&B and restaurant in the past and have been Innsitting for many years. My website contains more information Just Sitting Inn. I also offer training for new innsitters and welcome opportunities to speak to groups.
References available upon request. I am willing to travel in the USA. All services are individually contracted and mutually agreed upon before your absence. Coming to your Inn ahead of time would be my pleasure to get to know you and your Inn.
Linda Benson Just Sitting Inn 1-517-392-0887
The Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association is an innkeeper-centered membership dedicated to providing promotional information, support services, networking, and professional development opportunities to its’ innkeeper members.
- Learning about current trends and techniques to handle and overcome obstacles in a professional manner.
- Service to enhance the customer’s inngoing experience.
- Integrity to serve the customer in a professional manner.
- Diversity to broaden the scope of innkeeper’s knowledge.
- SMIBBA exists for support and mentoring of fellow innkeepers.
- SMIBBA innkeepers collaboratively expand their knowledge base and skills to better serve their guests in uniquely attractive and varied inns with a uniformly high quality of room, bed, bath, breakfast, events, packages, workshops, attractions and amenities.
- SMIBBA provides a forum to personally interact with fellow innkeepers for the mutual benefit and positive progress of all members.
- SMIBBA meets 6-8 times per year to discuss business, share experiences and promote fellow inns.
- SMIBBA provides a well maintained website and a regularly updated printed brochure to actively promote the group as a whole.
The Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations with the Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. The Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At the Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.
The Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
For more information please contact: