When looking for a small town getaway in Michigan, these 8 bed and breakfasts offer modern amenities, classic furnishings, and hometown hospitality. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are the most requested items at any lodging facility. All member inns provide these services at no charge. Each room of every inn has its own style. From rustic to country to modern, there is a unique choice at each property. Breakfast is the second B in B&B, so guests can expect a complimentary high quality meal made from local ingredients or secret family recipes. The innkeepers are expert concierges for suggesting things to do in their locations. Shopping and hiking are typical activities. Wineries and brew pubs are sure to be found nearby. Great restaurants and ice cream parlors will definitely please everyone. When other vacationers are converging on large attractions around Michigan, these small town inns are high on quality and low on traffic.
- J. Paule’s Fenn Inn in Fennville features flower gardens and a fire pit on 2 acres near Saugatuck and Holland.
- Voyager’s Inn Bed and Breakfast in Three Rivers features nearby fine dining, wineries, and a brew pub between Kalamazoo and Shipshewana.
- Albion Heritage Bed and Breakfast features upscale lodging on the edge of Albion College campus between Jackson and Marshall.
- Munro House Bed & Breakfast and Spa in Jonesville features in-house massage and has excellent restaurants in walking distance, near Hillsdale College.
- The Legend Inn in Diamondale is located on a working farm with a big red barn and features 2 miles of groomed walking trails, near Lansing.
- The Brickhouse of Somerset is located near antique shops, orchards, and vineyards near Michigan International Speedway (MIS) in Brooklyn.
- Quigley’s Log Home Bed and Breakfast in Hudson is a country inn that features a pistol range with CCW classes taught by the innkeeper, a retired police officer, near Adrian.
- Greenleaf Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Onsted features a chef who graduated from Le Cordon Bleu and has culinary experience in France and Italy, near Adrian