The Brickhouse is an original historic Eastlake style Victorian home featuring six guest rooms. Each guest room is uniquely decorated and includes their own private bathroom. A full gourmet breakfast including fresh cut fruits and yogurt is served daily.
The property was first homesteaded by the Azariel & Mary Smith family in 1839 and became one of the largest farms in Michigan. The house was reconstructed in 1888 by the Smith’s eldest son George. The original character and woodwork has been maintained for over a century.
Guests are welcome to enjoy time in the beautiful gardens, gazebo or porch areas. The Brickhouse is a great place for family and friends to gather and reconnect.
Located near the beautiful Irish Hills of Michigan with many lakes and golf facilities our guests enjoy antique shopping, wine tasting and picnicking among the various activities the location has to offer.